Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Looooong picture post

So this post is going to be a major picture post!
A way to kind of catch everyone up with what's been going on in me & Claire's life!!

First, I just want to say WOOOOOO HOOOOOO, only 3 more days until Alex is home!
This is going to be absolutely amazing to watch him meet his daughter for the first time!
I am also super excited to go over to Roxann's to make welcome home banners and balloons! I feel sad that he didn't get a proper welcome home ceremony when he actually got back into the states, so I figured we would make up for it when he actually comes home :D
I plan on decorating our house and yard with yellow ribbons and welcome home daddy posters!!
Words can't even begin to describe how much I've missed him. 15 months is just TOO long!
As of today it has been 8 months and 26 days since I last said good-bye.
I am so incredibly proud of him. He has grown up so much. I am more than excited and anxious to become his wife. I heart my little family... I truly have been BLESSED!!

On with the pictures now:

We'll start with Thanksgiving:

My Mom, Me & Claire

My Uncle Frank, Me & Claire


Me & The Girly!



Me & the Girly!




















Pictures I Edited:



Thanksgiving was fun. I got to see my uncle of whom I haven't seen in almost a year, and i really enjoyed myself. It was just a little dinner, but very fun to say the least.

I got Claire's X-Mas pictures done, here they are:










& the ones i edited:




Pictures of my wedding dress:



& to end this post I will show off my girly from bathtime last night:








No comments: