Wednesday, January 7, 2009

7 things tag!

You got it... everyone's doing it, and i couldn't resist!

7 things I can do:
-Photoshop like crazy, that's anything from photo editing to making blinkies, tags and layouts!!
-Code some html (hey, i'm proud of the little i know, its all self taught)
-Listen and give good advice
-Drive a manual car (love it!)
-Draw with a pencil (only if i can replicate an image) I <3>

7 things I have a hard time doing:
-Getting to places on time (i'm pretty sure this is just a family curse)
-Getting motivated to do things unfavorable
-Waking up every couple hours to feed, change, and burp the baby
-Taking criticism
-Keeping the house clutter-free (i am sure that alex makes this one dang near impossible)
-Not stressing over everything
-Waking up in the morning (or at all)

7 things that attract me to Alex:
-The way he would do anything for his family
-Seeing him with our daughter
-The way he'll listen to my thoughts or concerns
-The way he tries to always keep me happy even if i'm being very difficult
-His full blown laugh and smile
-Those beautiful blue eyes
-The way he can pull off a uniform ;)

7 things I say often:
-Hi girly-whirly woo woo (haha)
-Awwww
-What's going on?

-I love you

-Are you done poopin?

-Honey bunny boo boo-kins

-all sorts of random beeps, boops, wee ooo's, bo bo's, do do's, etc.


7 admirations:
-my mom
-super moms (everyone knows one... its one of those moms who takes care of her children(who happen to be very smart), the house, her husband and most of all herself... i have yet to figure out their secrets)
-every soldier/marine/sailor/airman/veteran
-doctors and nurses
-single parents (they are some tough cookies)
-dads who care and stand by their children no matter what
-my husband (i truly admire his courage, strength and even his weaknesses)

7 favorite foods:
-Steak
-Shrimp
-Mashed taters
-Clam Chowder
-Bread
-Pizza
-Mac n' Cheese

This post was a lot harder than i thought... it took me forever!

No comments: