Tuesday, January 13, 2009

She's 2 months!


Little Missy is a whole whoppin 2 months old today! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. It makes me sad that i had to get rid of ALL her newborn clothes. I am guessing she is around 11 lbs now. She was 10lbs 2oz and 22" on the 30th of December and i think she's had a growth spurt since then.

Life is so sweet with her in it, and she is just so gorgeous.
I don't think i can explain just how much i love my little family.

Tomorrow is the day. The day that I've been dreading but also been wanting to pass for a while now. Claire goes in for surgery at 6am to get that pesky cyst removed. We are staying the night in reno tonight to avoid the long drive in the morning. She sure isn't going to be a happy camper come 4am. She's not allowed to eat ANYTHING starting at midnight! OY... this is going to be so challenging. Here's hoping it won't be as bad as i think it will be!!

PICTURES:






1 comment:

the crew said...

They grow so fast! We are praying for your sweet baby girl- and that all goes well with her surgery. We love you guys!