Friday, January 30, 2009

We've made it!

After a long day of flying and driving we finally made it to kentucky!!
I am thoroughly surprised that little missy did soooo good. She slept most of the time and was smiles the rest of the time. I got a million comments on how cute she is. I was very impressed with people's initiatives to help a mother out. I had 3 carry on bags, the baby, and her car seat. Every stop and getting back onto the plane i had a courteous citizen help me out. It made me so happy to know that there is still chivalry and courteous people in this world. I now have this huge project of turning this house into a HOME!! I have lots to unpack, and even more to buy, lol! Thankfully i'm able to steal some wireless internet from my living room, haha, because we won't actually get cable and internet installed until February 21st due to the ice storms. It is definitely a shocker to move into a MUCH MUCH colder climate... burrr!! I think i'm actually going to have to buy a jacket. I don't own one, but a sweatshirt just isn't going to do, lol!

Anywho, i just wanted to let you all know that we are safe and sound in our house and doing great!!

1 comment:

Lindy Lewis said...

i am glad you made it safe and it sounds like the airplane ride wasn't too bad after all! Besides all the crap you have to carry along.

We'll miss you guys and good luck with all the unpacking! :)